"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday morning

We finally got our swamp cooler working! Of course, I celebrated by spending my morning laying in the sun. :p
The kiddos are loving playing in the sprinklers of late.I love watching them, but I dislike what our owie grass does to their poor little feet. :(
Our fridge broke the day after we had our little basement flood, so while we've been doing the downstairs carpets we've also been getting used to running out to the garage for anything cold/frozen. It's amazing what a little inconvenience will do when you aren't sure how hungry you are. I've learned that laziness wins out over "I want" a fair amount. 
I'm headed to the gym a little earlier today, since (hopefully) it's raid night. Have I gushed on here lately about how much I love my WoW friends? I always look forward to raid nights - especially times like lately, where it seems I never get to play outside of raids.
Maiah needs milk & Elijah wants a date. Hmmm... a fun little walk to the store before it gets too hot out sounds like a date, right?
Yeah, I really should get dressed and get going . With how tired & sore I am this morning (last night I mentioned the killer cardio session, but this morning I'm feeling the ab/core routine something fierce) I should try to get myself moving.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: