"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, June 04, 2010

a Friday meme

This week I cried when... I had a sad dream. I thought too hard. During more than one movie. Yeah - a few more times than I should probably admit. :p
This week I laughed when... I laugh all of the time, you see Brandon & Spencer tease eachother all day most days while playing starcraft II, Maiah dances and laughs so cute while watching Monsters Inc. & Brandon has gotten awesome at reciting that movie. lol Good times. :)
This week was awesome when... Dissension raided! Having our whole group together & raiding is my favorite.
This week I enjoyed my... sunny days with Maiah and Elijah. Pretty weather makes for fun walks.
This week I went to... The gym a few times, the park a couple of times, and payless for some cute new flip flops.
This week was lovely because... I had some quality time with my kiddos.
This week was imperfect because... I still don't sleep very well, get too many headaches and have been a little emotional/oversensitive of late. :p
This week I had the best... walks. I am so loving the sunshine. I'm planning on walking to the gym today. Yay!
My word of the week: MikeWazowski
My color of the week: green
My song of the week: Need You Now - Lady Antebellum (last video on my sidebar)

No comments: