"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the best intentions

I've been meaning to blog for days, but somehow this is the first time I've sat here feeling like I have time to do such things.

I took some pics of my kiddos over the weekend, but the only one I've sized for the web so far is this one...
Isn't she just the cutest thing? My sweet, crazy monkey babe. :)

And our Sunday raid was awesome! We finally got Professor Putricide down, and got the next one down too. Was so good! And then we hoped for a Tuesday raid, but not enough people could make it. Can't wait to go again tomorrow!
Well, I need to get walking to the gym. Just wanted to say we're alive & I'll try to do better at following through with my intentions to post here. :)

/squishes!

No comments: