"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, June 07, 2010

another photo-less entry

Yeah, PS is still just not working right for me. Sorry! :p

So it's officially Summer I guess.  I laid out a little too long & got a little bit of a sunburn yesterday. It's all good though, only slight and only in areas that don't normally see the sun. :)
Oh, and I'm loving my new flip flops, am making myself a new anklet & deciding what color to put on my toes next. I have a really pretty blue nail polish that sounds about right.
Sadly though, I don't sleep well when it gets stuffy & we don't have our swamp cooler working yet. Not that I've been sleeping much anyway, but yeah. I've learned that the sleep meds don't help at all on nights when my brain doesn't shut down, but when I'm really really tired and am probably gonna sleep some anyway taking the meds helps me to sleep deep enough to not feel exhausted for a day or so.
I'm still loving the warm walking weather. I think I'm going to walk to the gym today just to get some sun & because then I get there all warmed up and ready to roll. It's like an hour long walk though, so it adds a chunk of time to the whole thing. Gonna do it anyway - I'm stubborn like that.
They just showed a yummy looking chicken salad recipe on the news. Now I'm all hungry. :p
Maiah's been all awesome, cuddly and mine-all-mine this morning. She's the bestest.
Vern's home from work today. Apparantly the inability to sleep is catchy - he ended up joining Lore and I for the tail end of some mass quest/daily doing in WoW. I just wanted to make my repair bill back from the raid, but I ended up having way more fun and got much more done than that. lol Like, all of Icecrown more. Lore rocks. :)
When I did sleep I dreamed I was in Hawaii or some tropical place again. I'm not sure why I keep ending up in these pretty places in my dreams, but must admit I'm kind of liking it. All I remember for sure is being on the beach and  enjoying some pudding. Yummy! :)
Brian and Beth are coming into town next weekend. It's been forever - should be fun. :)
If you say "MikeWazowski" to Maiah she gives you the biggest, cheesiest grin. Such cuteness.
The batteries in our battery backups for our computers are dying and they randomly start beeping throughout the day. It's driving me insane.
I'm on the Victoria's Secret mailing list and they have some seriously cute bathing suits going on this summer. I almost kinda want a new one. Again. :p
Well, this headache isn't getting any better from sitting here. Time to eat a little something, take some meds, drink some water and walk to the gym.

Have a great day! :)

No comments: