"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So Friday

It was a rainy & cold Friday. Brrrrr...
Worked out so hard today though. Was all gross and sweaty leaving the gym. Go me!
I ate probably a little more than I should have at Cafe Rio. Their rice, beans & cheese burrito with black beans & hot sauce smothered enchilada style is just so good though. Yeah. Just yummy.
I didn't get to play WoW or ddo tonight like I planned. I was tired after the gym so I vegged out and cuddled with Maiah instead. Maybe tomorrow at some point. I'm not sure how the day will pan out - we'd planned some fun at the park with Brian, Beth & their kiddos in town, but will have to relocate or something with this crazy Utah weather.
Kirsten & Brandon are both gone for the night. Both Vern's are asleep, but my little monkeys are going strong despite my efforts to convince them nighttime is for sleeping. Elijah's watching Go Diego Go since the older kids won't let him watch it when they're home and Maiah's full of her usual cuddles. If I have my way there will be sleep tonight... :p
Meanwhile, here I am just holding my babe, charging my mp3 player & checking in with blogland.
So not cool for a Friday night, huh? I have my fave blanket & some great company from my little monkeys though, so all is well. :)
Oooh, I promised I'd share this song here. It's been in my head for days (Thanks Kirsten!)  The first video makes me laugh, but the second one is, you know - official. ;) You've gotta see K's impression of the of the sorta cute nerd guy in the first vid. Such awesomeness!
lol I so loved B's face the first time he saw me watching that video. "WHAT on Earth are you watching mom...?"  I was totally laughing.
And if this song doesn't get stuck in your head kudos to you - it totally gets stuck in mine. :p

'night!

No comments: