"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's sunny & beautiful out there today - I spent my morning in the backyard with a blanket & my mp3 player. So nice!
I'm still going crazy not being able to fully play in PS. I can still size & sharpen stuff of course, but the whole color thing is driving me crazy.  I don't love blogging without pics, so you get one of K & I goofing off with the camera as always. We're planning on doing her hair again soon, so consider this her before picture...
Sorry for any color/muddy issues, and go blogger for making it look all crunchy at most sizes. Ick. We'll just keep it small. Yeah.
Still loving the gym - I'm all excited to go later today, and can still feel yesterday's workout. Yay!
Maiah has a cold or something - her nose is producing snot in overdrive at the moment. Ick, I know - but yeah. Poor baby.
Last night's raid was completely awesome! Go Dissension! We got all the way through everything we've done to date in ICC - which is up to Sindragosa. Pretty spectacular if you ask me. We even got through Putricide the first (messy) try. Now that's progress. :)
My super-crazy-ninja-Elijah-monkey wants to go on a date today. I think that can be arranged. :)
The top of my head is sunburnt - I keep moving my part & a new area gets pink each day when I walk to the gym. At this point it all hurts. I may just have to try to become a hat person. :p
Well, I'd better get back to making our grocery list & at some point today I should put some real clothes on. (Not sure I'm up to working out & grocery shopping in my bathing suit. :p)

Have a fantabulous Friday people!

No comments: