"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

One Last Christmas Post

Since I shared my traditional "Christmas Eve and I'm finally headed to bed" picture from last year I thought I'd share this year's too. It'd seem weird not to.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also wanted to share a few shots of Christmas morning. I had wanted show how my giddy little LV looked in his Darth Vader get-up. Pretty cool. Darth baby was cute too. lol
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 comments:

Helena said...

What great pictures! Darth Baby is darling!

Kristi said...

Ooh, your tree looks so pretty! I love all the pictures of the kids with their stuff!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos...everybody looks so happy and cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos! Your tree is stunning!

Carin said...

April Darth baby is my favorite!!!

Amy B. said...

oh I love darth baby! too cute. great christmas morning pictures, April.

Anonymous said...

Darling photos, April!

Anonymous said...

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!