"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, December 23, 2005

Warm Wishes

The kids are bouncing off the walls. Tonight is Vern's family's Christmas party. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. For all intents & purposes it's here. Christmas is upon us.
I promise to take the time to upload some pictures from the next couple of days. At some point. (It's just that it takes so looooong to upload directly from the camera. Maybe Santa will bring me a new card reader.)

This is what the tree looked like before I headed to bed on Christmas Eve last year. (Note there was nowhere to hang the laden stockings in that house either.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For anyone else who still pops in, may you have a very merry Christmas. I didn't get to doing cards this year. My apologies. I hope that those whom I love know it & know we're wishing them the warmest, sweetest Christmas ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey April---I have NEVER had a Christmas stocking hung. In 37 years. LOL We just drape them over the back of the couch--all in a row. LOL

beautiful picture!

merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, April. :)

Anonymous said...

April -- Your kids sound alot like mine lately! Hope your Christmas is a good one! :o)

Carin said...

April I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope Santa brings you what you want.