"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My to-do list

I thought I'd start one for tomorrow...

~Make Vern his cake
~Whatever it takes to make Elijah feel better. Poor sick little one. He's been goopy & feverish.
~Hug my kiddos.
~Make waffles for breakfast. Eat 'em with LV. :)
~Start planning Christmas gifts. (No, I haven't shopped yet. But I'm starting to think about it.)
~Laundry *sigh* There's always lots of laundry.
~See if the library has the next book in this series. I devour books much too quickly.
~Go through Kirsten's closet (It's time to see how much she has that actually fits.)
~Blog

There are probably a billion more things, but right now all I wanna do is sleep.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'll sigh with you April, laundry is always on my to do list as well!