"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Of snow and Christmas

The arrival of the pretty white stuff has me almost feeling ready. We have the front room done. Now it's just the family room & some odds and ends. Then I'll have Brandon get the tree box out of the garage. The kids get to put the tree up this year. I may rearrange a few things when all is said and done, but Brandon gets to wrap the lights & the kiddos will hang the ornaments. I'll have to save making a batch of rice crispy squares for that day. I'm thinking Friday. Should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful and yummy. :)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Would be great to see your Christmas' decorations!

Amy B. said...

we have snow too and between that and some Christmas Music yesterday I think Im mentally ready to decorate. :) have fun with the tree! you are so good to let the kids do it.