"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Perfect Autumn Day

So this was the view looking east out my back door this morning. (I cropped as much as I could of the neighbor's roof.) It's a beautiful, sunny day. Sweater weather. A perfect Autumn day. We're going to borrow my in-laws rake and take care of the huge mess of leaves in the front yard this afternoon. Should be fun. There's hot chocolate and a new pan of rice crispy treats for afterwards.

Bliss.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Today I'm thankful for Nina & Vern. My in-laws.
They're truly awesome people who do so much for us and whom I find myself grateful for on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Utah snow-covered mountains. Gorgeous shot. Makes me miss seeing them.

Have fun raking. You wanna come do mine when you're done? We only have one little tree! ;)

Carin said...

Great shot April! Wanta bring some hot choclate and rice Krispy treats to my house?