"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, November 07, 2005

Giving thanks.

Sophia must have been reading my mind. She posted a challenge for people to include in their blogs things they are thankful for throughout November. I was thinking about the things I'm thankful for when I created this earlier today.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I guess since I got these things out of the way today I'll have the fun task of thinking up different things to offer my thanks for throughout the month. If I can do this challenge after sharing all of these up front you can too. From here on out though I think I'll limit myself to 1 or 2 per day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, THIS was original! I LOVE IT! I may have to lift this one! What a fun idea, April! Have a great day!

Sophia