"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, November 07, 2005

At least the snacks are healthy up there.

The teacher in Kirsten's sunday school class yesterday gave them family tree handouts to color. There were two spaces at the bottom to draw their mom and dad, then there were 5 spaces up in the tree for the kiddos. As Kirsten was showing me hers & I oohed and ahhhhed over her artwork the conversation went something like this.

Kirsten: "I messed up on daddy's hair."
Me: "That's okay hun, that's a great picture of him anyway. So who's who up here?"
Kirtsen: "That's Brandon, that's me, that's little Vern & this is Elijah."
Me: "So why are there bananas & apples in the other slot?"
Kirsten: "In case we get hungry being stuck up there in the tree."

lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teehee!! Too funny!

Amy B. said...

roflol! I love it! clever girl.