"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, November 11, 2005

Grey Friday

Happy Friday! It's a grey & rainy sort of day here.

I haven't had any pepsi in awhile. I need to pour me some. A headache is brewing.

It's after 5:00. I hope Vern gets to leave work soon. His smile would do my mood wonders.

I have my "calm" music list going. I think I need to create a new "happy" one. I could use a dose of happy.

I think I'm going to make some cake-mix cookies.
Mmmmmm... There's some happy right there.

Here's a picture for today. My Elijahboo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today I'm thankful for Elijah's hugs, Kirsten's singing, Brandon's kindness & LV's kisses. And hopefully soon, Vern's smile. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful. What a perfect shot. And I hope that Vern got home soon enough to perk up your night. I often watch the clock and just anticipate Doug's return from work! That's a great sign that you are best friends, too! Have a great weekend!

Sophia

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous shot as always, my friend!

Hope Vern got home and brought you lots of smiles, and that you got your pepsi! :)