"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mmmmm...

I love being lost in a good moment. The kind where you're smiling for no reason, and everything feels as though it is as it should be.

I got to sleep in this morning. Brandon watched Elijah and LV for me. Bliss.

Elijah is in his bouncer. Singing, talking, making lots of noise. He can really make that thing go.

Brandon is making me a bean & veggie burrito for lunch. Even though he hates beans. Thanks B. :)

Went rollerblading this morning since Brandon is home from school. I'm sore but think I should do it every day. Weather permitting, of course.

It's beautiful outside today. Sunny, and that perfect fall walking temperature.

LV is watching Sesame Street. With no shirt on. He is so LV. :)

My favorite chunky shoes are sitting under my desk. I love them - they make me almost 2 inches taller.

Without hesitating I gave Brandon all of our leftover trick-or-treater candy today. No temptations for me!

I'm going to call Vern just to say hi. Love his voice. Love that man.

Hope anyone who reads this has a fabulous day. I think I'm going to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a positive post! I loved hearing your "happy thoughts"! Have a great day!

Sophia

Anonymous said...

You're posts always make me smile, April! You have such a way with words and always say the coolest things! :o) Thank you!

Kristi said...

I agree with Holly wholeheartedly, I always come away a better person after reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Loved your happy thoughts today, April. They made me smile. :)