"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Boo Update

My Boo, also known as CuteStuff & sometimes known as Elijah is almost 10 months old. I can't believe I haven't posted a pic of him since Christmas. I've been slacking.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He now has 6 cute little teeth but still doesn't have much hair. He loves Kix, naps & giving kisses. He's been practicing his balance by letting go of the couch but hasn't taken any steps un-aided yet. He's got better balance than he seems to realize, and one of these days is just going to let go & start walking. Should make for a fun Spring & Summer.

Good news - his hand is getting better. If you don't like seeing owies close your eyes, but honestly this is a pic of the most attractive stage of healing. It looks much less owie here than it did some days, believe me.
And now when I use the hose attachment on the vaccuum & tilt the base up I double check for little hands underneath before putting it back down. He'll have scars. As those scabs have been falling off we've seen how deep this was. Poor baby.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh man, how I love Elijah. He's such a sweetie.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As is our custom, he's asleep on my lap as I type this.
Lucky me, I have my Pepsi, my Boo & a free moment to blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He just gets cuter and cuter, April. I can't believe he's 10 months already, though!!

Amy B. said...

April, I love your pictures of your Boo boy. He's so darling. I hope his hand continues to heal well.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute April! Ouchie little hand! I can't believe he is 10 months old.

Kristi said...

He IS such a sweetie! Boy, that was a big owie! Glad it is getting better!