"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Dress

So, Kirsten wore a new dress to school the other day. A beautiful Grandma Nadine find. She looked so pretty that after school I asked if I could take her picture.
I took a couple. Here's my fave...
Image hosting by Photobucket
So where's the dress? Ha! I got distracted by her pretty face and took my usual close-ups. She'll wear the dress again.

Oh, and a question...
Brandon prefers this toned version & I think I like the straight BW one above. Any preferences?
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both pictures are beautiful! Kirsten is growing up so fast! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Funny...I was just going to say that I like both tones too! She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

she's so pretty!