"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 16, 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by my sweet friends Erica , Helena and Kristi.
Here are my answers:

4 jobs I've had in my life:

Animal handler at a vet clinic

A Library technician at the North York Board of Education

Cashier/takeout at Swiss Chalet

Cashier/customer service at a dry cleaners & at a hallmark store

4 movies I'd watch over and over:

The Princess Bride

The Fifth Element

Notting Hill

Ocean's Eleven

Knight's Tale

okay, so that was 5.

4 places I've lived:

North York, Ont. Canada

Toronto, Ont. Canada

Riverton, UT

West Valley, UT

4 tv shows I love to watch:

I don't watch tv much anymore, but do often catch
Everybody Loves Raymond while at my computer at night.
If I still had cable I'd still be watching 30 minute meals (Love Rachael Ray) and various home-type shows on TLC. (Clean Sweep, While You were Out etc.)

4 places I've been on vacation:

Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia

Raleigh, North Carolina

Niagra Falls (a lot as a kid)

San Francisco, CA

4 websites I visit daily:

Um, here?

Squirrely boards

friends blogs

blanking for a fourth

4 favorite foods:

Pepsi!

Fresh, warm bread

Perogies

Almost anything involving melted cheese

4 places I'd rather be right now:

Visiting family in Toronto

Visiting Viv & Wil in NC

Visiting Julie & Kyle in TX

At a SGU anywhere

4 Bloggers I'm tagging:
This has been going around enough that I don't know who I know that hasn't done it yet. So, if you are a squirrely sort of girl who hasn't been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged! And my big sis Robin. I'd like to see her answers. :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Fun answers, April! There is nothing better than warm bread! Yum!