"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Today

Today Little Vern showed me his secret money stash (37 pennies) and told me he wanted to take me on a date to McDonalds. I'm hoping Vern will help us out when I tell him about it tonight so I can take him up on it at lunchtime tomorrow.

Today was a PJ day. Including my pink fuzzy slippers that kept my feet warm.

Today I thought of Vivian and that Chinese restaurant her & I used to go to on Finch Ave. in TO that had those amazing rice noodles with beef. I'd give anything for a lunch out with Vivian, and even more if we could have those noodles. Mmmmmmm...

Today I'm making lasagna for dinner. And garlic bread. Yum.

Today Brandon came home from school and started working on his chores right away, without being asked.

Today this baby smiled at me and fell asleep all snuggled in my arms.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I swear, I'm the luckiest mommy in the world.

Today I feel a little better than I did yesterday.

I'd say today was a good sort of day.

5 comments:

Lara said...

Oh, my gosh, what a gorgeous baby. What gorgeous kids in all! You are very lucky!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better. What a sweetheart LV is!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

Hi April!!! It's Saturday morning and I had a moment to catch up with the Petersens while my little ones sleep. I've been thinking about you EVERY DAY. I told Wil I couldn't wait to call you last night, and then I fell asleep!! Shame on me. Miss you so much. Elijah is gorgeous. I miss Toronto too. Havent' found any good Chinese rice noodles here in Raleigh. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops. "Anonymouse said" is me...Vivian. I'm clearly not very good at this. :0)