"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday

Back to school, un-Christmas-ing our home, fun long distance phone calls, some sickies & some sleeping in. Those are the sorts of things taking up my time as it flies speedily by.

The thoughts & goings on of today in particular are something like this...

Elijah's hand is doing better.

Little Vern is watching Hidalgo.

Vern is home from work (but working from home) with flu symptoms. I like having him here. Hopefully he'll get feeling better though.

Elijah's top four front teeth are through. All at once. Fun. With the bottom two he already had that's a lethal little chomp he has there.

We need groceries, and Vern & Brandon need haircuts. I do too, but am not sure what to do with mine yet.

I wonder if Hires for lunch is a possibilty. Had some last week. Need some again soon. Love their burgers. And fry sauce.

Um yeah. Exciting day, huh? I should be folding laundry, but enjoy sitting here with Elijah on my lap. A quiet Monday sounds just about perfect to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like quiet Mondays. Quiet is good! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your new header!!

Mmmmm....fry sauce. I have never eaten at Hires. sounds yummy, though. :)