"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Silly Babes & Spoons

Oh my goodness, I finally thought to take some pictures of the cute face Elijah makes when we feed him. He bites his spoon so that it tilts up & squishes his little nose. Every bite. Even when he plays with his spoon after eating, he'll hold it in his mouth & jabber away. Of course, when I decided to grab my camera he was more interested in the buttons than he was in his spoon or eating, but I think I we sort of got some pics of the face we love.

Elijah & the spoon...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
I think this little guy is going to rival his big brothers in the silly department. lol That's a face that'd make Uncle Brian proud. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute!

Kristi said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

thats so funny and cute!! what a riot!