"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 30, 2006

Last...

This one's easy enough. I'm tagging anyone who reads this, just please post & let me know so I can see your answers too!

The last thing you bought: Um, diapers yesterday. Exciting, I know.

The last crush you had: Um, besides Toby & Will? Well, I guess I still have a crush on Vern. lol. :)

The last restaurant you ate at: Um, does yesterdays big fruit & walnut salad count? If so, McD's.

The last movie you saw: Mr. Deeds.

The last time you cried: Yesterday.

The last song you sang out loud: You're Beautiful by James Blunt. Love it.

The last person you kissed: Elijah.

The last layout you scrapped (or any craft/creation):
This is for a friend's *Guilty Pleasures* CJ. But it's missing something so I don't know if it counts since I haven't declared it absolutely finito. Hmmmm... And I like it much better irl.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The last picture you took: See above. And it's crappy icky light in here tonight that I'm too tired to fix so BW it went. Besides, that leaves a little bit of a surprise if she sees this. :-P

The last thing you ate: An omelette that Brandon made me for dinner. Yum.

The last person you spoke with on the phone: Vern.

The last thing you want to do before today is over: Brush my teeth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this tag! Think I'll steal it for my blog...since my brain is mush!!

Julie said...

Ok tagged myself April. :)

Anonymous said...

Is that my CJ?

April said...

Yes Heather!