"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, March 27, 2006

Beautiful

I went for a walk today with Kirsten & Elijah. The weather was perfect - sunny & clear with a breeze. It was neither too hot or too cool - it was beautiful. I'm so glad we live in a great walking neighborhood. Elijah seems to love the ride in the stroller & Kirsten can keep up with me with those long legs of hers & is great company.

Hooray for Spring!

My 5 favorite things about Spring?
1. Walking & rollerblading!
2. Bridals. My favorite subject in photography = brides!
3. Wearing sandals.
4. Playgrounds & picnics with the kiddos.
5. Lilacs & tulips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfectly lovely way to spend part of a day!

Gillian said...

I LOVE Spring too, but you know... it seems like my favorite season is always the season that's about to start! :)