"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Slow Motion

Just a quick Friday night post.

Ever have days where you feel like you're functioning in slow motion? That was me today. I didn't accomplish much, but that's okay. It is Friday after all. Hooray for weekends! I have much to do tomorrow, but it should be fun.
I did spend a minute getting more of our family's pictures ready to print and backed up. I don't do this often enough anymore. I came across this sweet one of Elijah.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Love that little face.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Steph said...

That is a beautiful child!

Anonymous said...

Wow, "precious" isn't a good enough word. Beautiful! Okay, here's the word that's coming to my mind - "heavenly". I think you understand.

BTW, I agree! Chris rocks! I think that it will come down to Chris and Paris. And I love Mandisa!

Have a great weekend, April!

Sophia

~**Dawn**~ said...

oooohhhhhhhh...well if THAT doesn't make a girl want a baby...
=)

Anonymous said...

He's so darling, April. :)

Gillian said...

SOOOOOOOO sweet! I want one! :)

Kristi said...

Sorry no time to comment- I can't stop looking into those baby blues.