"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, March 09, 2006

New One

I was tagged with this by my sweet friend Kristi.

Three things you wish for:
1. American citizenship.
2. The time/opportunity to go to the gym more. I get grumpy when I don't get to work out.
3. To make a dentist filthy rich by getting my kiddos dental work done. We all need to go. He'll have a mansion, a boat, fancy cars, eat well and all of that. lol

3 Things You Would Do To/For Yourself If There Was No One To Judge You (…or if you had the guts to do it!)
1. A weekend get away to some city to relax, explore, swim, walk & window shop all I wanted. All I'd need is my camera, comfy shoes, some books, my bathing suit and a fit-to-be-seen-in-public outfit. I haven't decided if Vern gets to come or not. He'd just want to sit in a hot tub somewhere anyway - I'd still get to do whatever I wanted. And I'd have eating-out company. Yeah, he's invited. In that case lets make it San Francisco!
2. blanking
3. blanking

3 Bad Habits You Have
1. Staying up late. (getting me time in)
2. Mindless snacking at my computer. (Did I really eat the whole 2 lb bag of m&ms in MC?)
3. Procrastinating/putting off difficult things.

3 Insecurities You Feel
1. I am quiet & completely uncomfortable around most *new* people. I'm so self-conscious.
2. I hate making phone calls for fear of interrupting someone else's day. I feel like I'm imposing or something.
3. A far-too-lived-in, un-cute rented house? The fact that I'm not as skinny as I once was? I have a bazillion of 'em.

3 Talents/Skills You Wish You Had
1. Snowboarding. It looks like so much fun.
2. Wish I could play the piano
3. Patience

3 Things That You Would Do If You Had More Time
1. Take more pictures just for me. Have them printed. Frame them. Hang 'em.
2. Spend more time with my kids at the library, park, zoo - wherever they wanted to go.
3. I'd love to go to the gym daily like I used to.

3 Things That Bring You Peace/Relaxation
1. walking/swimming
2. music
3. late night quiet time

3 Things That Spark Your Creativity
1. Good photography. I love looking at online galleries & such.
2. Magazines and catalogs.
3. Window shopping.

I tag:

1. Teresa

2. AmyB

3. Christy

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Fun answers, April! I wish I could play the piano too. Sadly, I took 8 years of lessons and I have only minimal skills to show for it.