"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Five

I can't believe how much you've grown over the last few years.
Image hosting by Photobucket
You've become such a big boy. Happy, silly and oh so fun to be around. I'll miss you when you start school in September. More than you know.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I hope today was enjoyable for you. We had fun taking you swimming and out for lunch. I'm so glad that daddy was able to be home on your special day.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Happy birthday to my sweet little Vern! I love you so much.

(Technically it's not your birthday anymore, but I haven't gone to sleep yet. Sorry I didn't get to upload the pictures I took yesterday - it's been such a busy but good couple of days.)

7 comments:

Carin said...

Oh April he has grown so much. Happy Birthdya (late) little Vern!

Patty said...

What wonderful pics...and happy birthday to your little Vern.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday LV!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, LV! I can't believe you're 5 already!!

Kristi said...

What a cutie!! Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow...he's 5!!! I can't believe it...even more so that I'll have a 5 year old in a couple months too! ;o)

Anonymous said...

He looks just like his Daddy! Five-year olds are just so sweet. He is almost the same age as my Savannah :)