"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Who, what, why, where and how...

Who decided that it'd be a good idea to put snorkeling puppies and little blue pawprints on my rolls of toilet paper? Vern bought Cottonelle instead of our usual Charmin. I'm not really into the cute prints. I want my plain white quilted stuff back please.

What happened with the girls' performances on American Idol tonight? I missed it. :o( Seriously - if someone could fill me in that'd be great. :o)

Why
is it that when Vern comes home grumpy it spreads like wildfire? Thank goodness for chocolate milkshakes. ;o)

Where did today go? Between laundry, grocery shopping & taking care of a grumpy and sick husband the evening has flown by.

How many of my kiddos fell asleep watching HP & the Goblet of Fire? Oh man, only Elijah. I was hoping LV & Kirsten would've passed out by now. Time to go read some happy little bedtime stories & send the others off to dreamland.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have some of that snorkeling puppy tp too! ROFLOL Not sure where we got it, though.

As far as AI, the only one worth listening to was Mandisa (I have no clue how to spell her name). She rocked. The rest...not so much.

Anonymous said...

you are so creative April--funny about the TP.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the train station pix! As for AI, I agree. Other than Mandisa, who was amazing! Now, tonight with the guys! WOW! I loved Ace, LOVE LOVE Chris, Taylor was hysterical but Michael McDonald made over! About crankiness spreading... I wish there were a cure for that one! I hope that you have a better day tomorrow!

Sophia

Kristi said...

April- I am LOVING your new banner! It makes me feel so ready for spring!