"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, March 10, 2006

What?!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Does something smell? Is the new banner butt-ugly? Did I say something to offend?

I'm at least half serious. It's been quiet. Busy, but quiet. It amazes me how many people peeked at my blog over the last two days, but there's only one new comment. How lonesome. And hey, I promise I showered. ;o) :o)

I have just a couple random things to say today.

Please cross your fingers for me that Vern is feeling better by tonight. Sick husbands are no fun. And he's been working like crazy too, which doesn't help. He literally walked in the door at 8:30 last night and was asleep by 8:35. With Brandon & Elijah sick too it makes for one tired momma. I'm hoping to play ddo tonight. It's been days.

Brian & Beth are having a boy! Congrats guys! I'm so excited to have another nephew coming. And here's to Princess Sadie, who will be a big sister extraordinaire! Fun, fun stuff.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh, and thank you to those who helped fill me in when I missed AI. Question... Why is Kevin still there? Seriously, that's crazy. Mandisa is the only girl I'm completely behind this year. Chris & Taylor are still my faves. Chris for the win though, and Taylor for a fab career ahead. And that's all I have to say about that for now.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry Vern's been sick :( they really are no fun that way.

We should be online tonight, we looked for you all last night but now I can see why, poor Vern, B, and baby.

Poor April :(

Talk to you tonight I hope :)

April said...

Yay! Hi Julie! I'm playing with or without him tonight at this point. :)

I've been wanting to hear Kyle's report on RFO. :) Good? Bad? Oooh, can't wait to talk to you guys & to play tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

You're so silly! No you don't smell and the new banner is gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Vern's sick, April! I hope he's feeling better!

That pic of Kirsten cracked me up. Thanks for the grin!

As for Kevin...I think he's there for comedic value. Certainly can't be for his talent! LOL

Carin said...

Oh April I hope Vern feels better I hate sick hubbys.