"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, November 10, 2008

5 days?!

That seems like a long time for me to have nothing to say. :p

I haven't been feeling super fantabulous lately - just have reached the point in pregnancy where stuff hurts all of the time on top of cold season where I'm trying really hard not to get anything worse than the sniffles. :p I've felt just kind of rough & out of it. Won't take long feeling like this for me to be ready to just have Maiah here already. One last big owie & then I get to hold her? Yeah, I'm probably closer than I'd admit out loud. Overall we're just not ready though. :p
My younger kiddos headed back to school today. I'm hoping they had fun while off-track. We didn't really do much of anything during their break - just hung out at home, made cookies, went to the park early on (before it got so cold) and had cake for breakfast one day.
Lauren's coming down today, and Brian flies in on Friday - we have a big family get-together on Saturday. I have a few things I want done before then, so it's bound to be a crazy busy sort of week.
I've been slow in phone, pm & e-mail responses to people of late & apologize. I'm not wanting to say no to people who want/need me for various things, yet I have enough going right now (and am feeling just cruddy enough) that I'm hesitant to jump in and take on more stuff at the moment. So to those of you who haven't heard one way or the other it means I want to help you enough to be considering it. I have a couple of people on my mind who'll be hearing from me soon. I promise.
Meanwhile, I should probably go switch the laundry & get my bagel out of the toaster.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Carin said...

I hope you can rest so that you don't hurt so much. I think that is the worst time of pregnancy.