"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

brrrrr...

So this is what I woke up to this morning:It was still coming down hard at that point. Fun huh? Even better when without thinking I threw on my flipflops for this morning's doctor appointment. lol I did grab a sweater... :p

My kiddos are having a blast out in the backyard at the moment & I'm wishing I hadn't killed my camera battery uploading photos this morning. Looks like it's supposed to stay cold and keep going throughout the week though, so I'll get some pics of my cuties soon. :)

3 comments:

Carin said...

Wow we didn't even get any snow up here.

laurie_lu said...

Lucky!!! I wish we had snow! Ah man. I'll be there Monday!! See you soon. Love you

Helena said...

Flip flops! Yikes! We got lots of snow in southern Oregon. It was so gorgeous coming over the mountain on the train.