"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today-ing

Thinking about Jason. Hoping he's feeling okay & that he gets some answers out of the tests going on today. It's no fun to feel like crud. Hugs'nstuff going out to him. :(
Coloring with Elijah. Had to stop when we couldn't find a sharpener for the red pencil crayon. Gogo Lightning Mcqueen!
Bugging Kirsten to do her chores. As always. She has Christmas music going on upstairs while she pretends like she's working. That's my girl. :)
E-mailing Vern to figure out dinner tonight. The rice is smelling so yummy.
Working on the last bit of the last slideshow I need to finish up before I can declare myself work-free until I after have Maiah here.
Trying to get the laundry under control. Which squirrelly type out there has stolen the laundry fairy? Hmmmm...? I'm in need of some help over here. :p
Homework-ing with little Vern. He's doing so awesome at school. :)
Poking my head into WoW. Was a quiet day in our guild. Think maybe I'm not the only person I know who was in need of a nap? lol
Planning Thanksgiving dinner at Nina's. Yum.
Wishing everyone a fantabulous Thursday. :)

1 comment:

Carin said...

When you find that laundry fairy and get done with her send her on over. ;O)