"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, November 03, 2008

so it wasn't as quick as I thought :p

My kiddos have been crazy today (we'll blame the Halloween candy that has been disappearing much faster than I'd like) which has led to a headache that matches the hip & lower back pain I woke up with.

You know what kind of entry happens when I don't feel well, right? Yep - the quick & easy meme kind. I have so many things I could be doing, but I honestly think a warm bath is what's going to happen once I get up out of this chair. :p

the Monday Countdown meme :)

10 websites you have bookmarked
youtube
ilp
the WoW community site
mpix
the squirrely message board
thottbot
projectlore
msn
photobucket
um, my blog :p
9 movies you own
the Fifth Element
Big Daddy
a Knight's Tale
Hitch
Batman Begins
Mr. Deeds
I am Legend
50 First Dates
Gone in 60 Seconds
8 words/phrases you say often
thank you
I love you
whatever
where's my kisses
cool
let's do it
yummy ;)
was that okay?
7 things you'd like to do or see before you die
become an American citizen
take my kiddos to Disneyland
have all the dental work done my kiddos & I need
visit my mom (and introduce my younger kiddos to her)
watch the sun set on a tropical beach somewhere
take photos of castles & architecture in England, Scotland & France
cheer my kiddos on as they grow up and hopefully find happiness.
6 people you're thankful for
Robin who checks in on me & tries to keep me in touch with my family.
Jason who makes my day on a regular basis - he's almost as good as Elijah at getting me to smile :)
Brandon who knows me so well and watches out for me. He's awesome.
Lauren who's so awesomely patient & who I've been so proud of as I've watched her grow up.
Vern who works his butt off to try to take care of things for our family.
Nina, who does so much for her family and who's done an admirable job this past year of adjusting to life and keeping things going, no matter how hard some moments have been.
5 places you love to eat
Cafe Rio (Mexican!!)
the Olive Garden (Italian!!)
PF Chang's (Chinese!!)
Hire's (the bestest local burger place)
Quiznos (my most favorite subs. yum!!)
4 things on your to-do list right now
find & take some acetaminophen, e-mail Janell, make Vern his cake and call Heidi.
3 things you loved about today
the sound of rain when I slept, LV's backrub as I sat at my computer (thanks babe!) and spending some time this morning in vent with some favorite friends while playing WoW.
2 recent picsKirsten actually took these of me earlier today. I need to take some shots of my kiddos or some Fall-ish ones before it's too late - there's just way too many pics of me going on here lately. :p
1 song

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours. I'd never heard his stuff at all before, but the other day Jody sent me a tell recommending this one so I looked it up today. It's totally different from anything I've been listening to or anything he's sent me before (he's the one who initially shared some of my faves, like Broken (Seether & Amy Lee) and is responsible for my Papa Roach addiction (started with Forever) and yeah, has just recommended lots of different music over the last couple of years.) This one is so random, but it's a happy little song that got Elijah dancing earlier.

Have a great day! :)

No comments: