"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

quiet & broken

Yeah. It's been a quiet couple of days.
Lauren came to pick Elijah up early yesterday for a day full of fun, making for a nice quiet day for me. I got a bunch of work done that I needed to & was able to deal with some emotional stuff. (Okay, so I just spent some time crying. It worked - I felt better afterward. I'm sure it's the pregnancy thing - I've been a little sensitive/emotional lately. Spent 2 days on the verge of tears for reasons I couldn't put my finger on and just needed to cry it out. I almost feel normal again. No more broken April. :) Yay! Well with the exception of my hip. lol Its hurting so bad. :p)

Today has been quiet too. Elijah's been content to just hang out on my lap for cuddles while I work. (It's been awesome - lovin' & cuddles are so part of the magic that makes me feel whole. Thanks babe.) He's been content enough that I've been able to keep the TV off. (A day without qubo=heaven.) I haven't even been listening to music like I usually do while in PS. Guess why!?
Yes, I somehow killed another headset. :p I have quite the track record. O.o Last month Vern replaced the most recent dead headset with a new one for him. I inherited his old one, which was working just fine until now. :p Sadness. If I wiggle the wire & hold it just right there's sound, otherwise nada. I can grab the little earbuds from my mp3 player - it just won't be the same for vent. :p So not cool. Crazy huh? Yeah he's not gonna be happy with that news.

You'd think my camera's been broken or something too with the lack of pictures and all. :p I'll have to play with it some soon to liven up this little blog of mine. Meanwhile, I hope you readers are having a great week.

Smile! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling down April. Did you get some chocolate? That always helps. Late pregnancy hurts so much I hope Vern's taking good care of you.