"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, November 20, 2008

oh boy

I had my 34 week appointment yesterday. One more 2-weeker & then we're down to weekly ones. o.O We're getting close. Oh boy. I've had a couple of comments lately that Maiah's dropping too. I guess it's kinda nice to have a little more room for my organs & stuff, but I'm hurting more than ever in my hips. :p Fun stuff. Well, kinda. It's fun to think I'll be holding her in no time. :)

Meanwhile, sorry I've not been blogging. I still need to upload my pics from the weekend to share, and I'm dying to get some recent shots of my kiddos for here. My poor blog has been missing their cuteness factor for awhile.

Well, I have a mountain of clean laundry to fold & a little boy who wants a yaya. Off I go.
Have a great day people!! :)

No comments: