"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wrath

Vern didn't want to pick up our copies at the midnight release last night. Brandon & I tried to convince him. :p I could log in anyway and try to live vicariously through friends that I'm sure are playing with new content, but nah. I have work to do and am not feeling all that great.

So here I sit, all excited that the Wrath expansion came out, celebrating with some green tea & painkillers. :) There will be some sort of excited post with screenshots when I venture over & play - just not sure when that will be. We have a crazy weekend ahead.

Hope anyone reading this is having themselves a fantabulous kind of day! :)

*edit. So Vern went at lunch to pick up our pre-paid copies of the game & the store only had one left?! (Nice job holding onto the pre-paid copies there.) Sooo... I voted myself out of the fight for our one copy and will wait until tomorrow or whenever they have 'em in. Figures. lol

No comments: