"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, November 13, 2008

No More Words

So Ej & I played with the camera this evening. Well, mostly he played with the remote & I made faces. I did get him to come over for the one shot though. :) I wanted to put something up on this little blog of mine that wasn't just me typing away & it was cold out so we did these.Don't mind the girl in red. She knows she looks like crud when she feels like it so... :p

Oh, and Vern was just playing with us when he said he only got one copy of the game. He came home with all three. :) He was disappointed I didn't react much to that e-mail. He apparently had no clue what kind of blah mood I've been in - thought he'd have some fun & I ruined it. lol So I did get wrath installed & even peeked in for a minute, but then I went back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first of all you don't look like crud and second your hair sure grows fast! It's getting long. I hope you get to play your game soon I know how much you like it.