"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, December 08, 2008

hey hey

So it's been days again. :p This little blog of mine has been neglected. I'm not even sure what I have to say yet, but I do have a picture of Elijah that makes me smile.Cute, huh. My silly little boy. :)

So yeah, I'm still here. Just trying to be ready for Christmas & for bringing Maiah home. At 37 weeks and hoping for my vbac I'm doing what I can to help things along. Well, everything but the walking - I've been in so much pain the last few days that I can't pretend like exercise has happened. It hasn't. lol In any case, go Maiah go! Can't wait to have her in my arms. :)

5 comments:

Helena said...

So cute!

37 ;)

Freer Family said...

He is so cute! Love that "wink". I'm getting excited for you little baby girl! Good luck with everything in the upcoming weeks.

April said...

lol I just caught that & fixed it Helena. Maybe there's still just a little residual denial going on over here? :p

*ahem* Yeah, 37 weeks - not 27. o.O

Christy said...

That is the cutest picture, April! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are all adorable! I can't wait to see a picture of the new addition to your family! :)

laurie_lu said...

Cute pic! I miss them already! BUT I did update my blog. :) JUST for you. Love ya!