"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, December 15, 2008

no news

Hola blog readers! Sorry it's been days again - just call me a slacker. :p

So yeah, no news is exactly that - no news.

Everyone around me is all anxious and waiting for me to announce "it's time!" or "she's here!" or something, and I'm just trying not to go crazy. I think she's dropped some more judging by the pain increase. :p Yeah, I'm as uncomfortable as I look. Yep, it hurts. Sometimes a lot. Yeah, any time now. Or, at least any time between now & the end of the month. No, I'm not in labor yet.
For something that I have no control over and that is as emotionally draining as these last weeks it's funny how many questions I answer a day. I'd love to get one massage or something for each time I get asked "well aren't you excited?" or "when do you think you'll have her?" Of course, and I have no clue. Sometime soon-ish. Hopefully not Christmas eve. :p
Vern's even home from work at the moment, waiting to see if today's the day. He's king of the anxious people. Yeah... Poor guy. All I've got to go on is that I'm not in labor right now. It could happen, but yeah. It could be next week.

It's a nice thing that everyone's so excited, I just have no real answers until it's time. lol I refuse to join the anxious people, since for me that means disappointment & emotional crud every moment that isn't the one. No thanks. I'd rather be patient & enjoy the excitement when it really happens.

Kirsten & I did escape Saturday night to go see Twilight, and I did make it to OC's first Naxx raid. Oh, and I think we're done with Christmas shopping. Yay! Now if I could just snag me some vent/play time with J, get me some access to a nice big soaking tub to pass time in & take Elijah on one last mommy/babe date before it really is time that'd be fantabulous. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to love it when random people touch your tummy and tell you how miserable you look. How many times a day are you asked if you're about to pop.. Good luck staying sane and hope that you don't end up hurting anyone. People don't get how hard it is at this point and lose their ability to be kind or sensitive. hang in there!!!!