"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Yay!

We did it! Kirsten & I finished the cleaning I wanted done, and then Elijah helped her decorate the tree. Little Vern helped some too, while Vern slept in front of his movie and B played WoW. I let the kiddos decorate by themselves this year - I was feeling way too sore & icky to join in - but it was nice to let them enjoy it for once & just grab some pics. It was funny, there were clumps of ornaments at Elijah's height that Kirsten ended up trying to balance out and it still somehow looks different to me but they had fun & I'm happy it's up so yeah.Oh, and Kirsten pointed something out to me tonight that freaked me out just a little. We're at the 28 day mark as of today. o.O Wow. Just, um... wow. I need to get feeling better, finish getting things together and find my energy & smiles because this little one will be here in no time. The whole out-of-it-ness, stress, owieness, braxton hicks, sickies & holiday stuff has already made it seem like these last weeks are flying by 'til she gets here. :p I see my doctor every week as of this week & everything. I so need to get it together & be feeling normal so we can be ready. I need to figure stuff out like who's gonna want a call/text/email from the hospital & make sure we have everything she needs ready. I keep thinking of little things. Agh!
...And of course there's still Christmas stuff to figure out before then.
Wish me luck! :)

5 comments:

Carin said...

Beautiful tree April! I am looking forward to seeing baby pictures!

Helena said...

Beautiful! Good luck!

April said...

You too Helena! You're right there with me on the due dates. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the tree! The kids did a great job!! What is your actual due date???? I would love a text but I don't know if it is long distance...... Hope you are feeling better sis!! Love you bunches!! xoxoxox

April said...

It's December 30th Robin. ><