"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas Eve!

...and I'm still pregnant! lol
I must say that I'm very grateful to have spent the day with my family and to be here for the excitement in the morning. I do wish Maiah were with us as more than a (very large) bump, but hey - at least we're together. My kiddos are all happy & excited - it'll be so awesome for me to witness their morning and be with 'em. I wasn't sure if I'd be here or at the hospital and we were prepared for every possible Christmas baby scenario - but so far it looks like she's waiting. :) Well, with the presents ready & the stockings stuffed I should probably at least try to sleep.
I hope that all of you blog readers have a wonderful Christmas! :)

3 comments:

Vivian Burgon said...

Hi April. Just checking in. Hang in there sweetie. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. When you have time, check The Burgons out at burgonbunch.blogspot.com. But only if you have time. You have many other things on your mind right now. Love you.

Viv

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas April and family!!! I hope that all of you had a wonderful day. April, I hope that you are feeling ok and I hope that Maiah decides to make her appearence soon. Love you bunches and bunches and bunches. Give my love to everyone!!! xoxoxo

fashion review said...

replica watches for sale