"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, March 21, 2011

4 days

...since I last blogged.


And as promised, this will be at least a little different than what has become standard here of late. Of course, I'm still without my own computer, camera & such so I'm just going to find a meme. Kind of cheating, I know but hey - at least it's a break from the "weekend update" format. :)


a meme about something!


something interesting
...Inception. Fascinating movie. Two thumbs up!
something yummy
...Pudding! Mmmmm...
something sad
...No Lore last night. No raid last night even though we had 10 people. We even had enough ranged. Yeah, sadness. :(
something funny
...Will Smith.

something blue
...My pajama pants. They're comfy too. :)
something little
...Maiah! She's cute too. :)
something happy
...Elijah playing Lego Rockband. Maiah cuddles. Brandon's smile. Kirsten Dancing. Vernie eating something besides a purple burrito. Pudding! Yeah :)
something gross
...Worms all over the sidewalk after it rains. Ick.
something fun
...Training for a race. Weight-lifting when I'm stressed. Walking in a pretty neighborhood. Playing WoW. Talking to my friends.
something scary
...The thought of anything bad happening to my kiddos. 
something soft
...My pillow. My hands. Maiah's hair.
something exciting
...Kirsten auditioned for Bye Bye Birdie, since they cancelled the production of Saturday's Warrior. Callbacks should be some time this week.
something frustrating
...Not having access to my own computer. Not being able to work on Kori & Ryan's stuff. Having nowhere to upload new pictures, therefore not really playing with my camera at all. Yeah.
something tempting
...An afternoon nap. (I'm so tired :p) 

Ok, yeah - I am really tired. I think a nap sounds amazing before I walk to the store to get the rest of the stuff to make dinner. And maybe some banana bread. Mmmmmm...


Hugs!

No comments: