"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, March 28, 2011

my first half = the other half!

So it looks like my first half marathon will be the Other Half!  I really need to register asap, which I hope to do. I'm all excited - this race is run by the same people that ran the Winter Sun (my first 10k) and the course looks so beautiful. I'm really excited to do this one. When we finished the 10k I felt like I could do a longer race, and saw some info on this one while we were down there, but with everyone still trying to recover from the race we'd just done nobody else was interested. Yet. I'm still not sure I'll find anyone to do this with me, but it really doesn't matter.This is one I want to do for myself anyway. I promise I'll try my best not to bore everybody with oodles of running talk when I get into training, but will obviously keep folks posted some. I'll be so excited when we get me all registered!


Oooh, and I have to shout out to my Dissension friends - we had a fun raid last night! We finally timed a Baradin Hold run & got through there easily. BWD was fun too,  though we're still not huge fans of worms. lol 


Okay, it's almost naptime. :p I had an early morning (well, for me) appointment and it's snowing again, so warm blankets, cuddly babe & pillow here I come! :)

1 comment:

laurie_lu said...

Well I care to hear about your running!!! :) Next year, you'll hear about mine. After this little babe is born. :) Keep up the good training! I believe in you, I am sad to miss it!!!