"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

another one

Another words-only blog entry makes for a sad sort of April. :(


But...


Elijah is 6 today. S-I-X!
Completely unbelievable, but true. My little monkey is not all that little anymore. He's lovin' kindergarten, doing awesome with reading & is as sweet and cuddly as ever. He's so excited to have new Lego sets to play with. (Brandon got him the ice dragon and a little set with another guy.) I still need to make his cake before I go to bed so that he can have a piece for breakfast.


So with no pictures, how do I describe Elijah?
He's my sweetheart, and my can-take-him anywhere child. He's happy, friendly and full of cuddles. He loves hotwheels, mac 'n cheese and going for walks with mom. I've shared lots of pics of his cuteness on here through the years, so just picture him as always - just a little taller. He needs to stop getting taller. :p I love him so much though! He makes me smile all the time & lets me squish him when I need hugs. He's an awesome little monkey.


Happy birthday Elijah!
I love you! :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

6!! Time is flying April! I can still remember cuddling with Elijah on the couch almost 6 years ago. Happy Birthday!! Love you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxo