"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, March 10, 2011

it's today! it's today!

Brandon should be home some time tonight from his week in Arizona.
I've missed him. Hope he's had an awesome time! :)

In keeping with our crazy Utah weather, things changed up again and it was almost Spring-like today. Warm enough to melt all the snow from our most recent storm in the valley. It's not AZ warm, but hey I'll take it. :)

Dissension finally started doing cataclysm raids. lol  It's fun but hard. We're barely geared to start & need to figure out how to get more ranged dps - our group of people isn't very diverse. :p  We have the most awesome group of people, but yeah - not necessarily an optimal class makeup for success. Hy is helping Yen level his mage, which could be enough. Well, with Vern on his hunter at least - that's 3 ranged.  I'm just not sure how we're going to do that - we had 10 with no Vern yesterday. And all melee except Oshee. lol Poor Oshee. Long night. :p

No, I have not yet signed the change-of-status papers. We're a week over what I thought. Yeah. That always seems to be how these things go. :(

Vern might be getting his explorative shoulder surgery soon. The doc told him yesterday that it's really the only logical next step since nothing else has worked. He seems scared but ready to get this thing figured out. 

Well, yeah. Random I know but that's everything on my mind at the moment. I have a run soon, and AI the results show at the same time, so it's time to pour me some diet pepsi & get comfy.

'night!

No comments: