"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, March 17, 2011

one more time

I promise that I will beak out of this random paragraph style of blog entry soon. It's driving me crazy almost as much as not having the ability to share pictures does. Things are just less exciting without pictures! But yeah, it's what I have for now.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm not Irish, but do like kisses. :)
Vern's surgery went really well this morning. His doctor is excited for him - he should be pain-free once he recovers (which should be quick), he's comfortable so far & we're just recovering from the early start to our day. Oh man I am so not a natural morning person. o.O
Today our papers were officially submitted! We finally applied for an adjustment of status for B & I with Vern as our sponsor. I'm just trying to get hold of people we knew back when we came here to help verify where & when we were admitted into the US. They'll want more info to corroborate our statement about our entry.
I heart Adam Sandler. He totally makes me laugh. :)
American Idol results show tonight! Yay. :)
Oooh, it's soon-ish. Didn't realize it was that late. :p I had better hurry & run to the store so I can be back in time to catch it.
Have a good one!
:)

2 comments:

Robin said...

I am so happy for you and Brandon Sis!!!! Love you guys bunches and bunches!! xoxoxoxo

Robin said...

please tell Vern I hope he feels better soon. Glad he has finally found some relief. xoxoxo