"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, March 31, 2011

lasagna, garlic bread and swedish fish

Mmmmmm...
That's what I made us for dinner. And what we shared for dessert. Yum! lol

Okay, so I have just a few quick things to share...

First of all, Kirsten made it into the production of  Bye Bye Birdie that she auditioned for, as part of the ensemble cast. Go Kirstie Leigh go! I'm so proud of you. :)
I have my parent/teacher conference with Elijah's teacher tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait to hear how he's doing. (Yeah, I already know he's awesome. lol)
That lasagna we had for dinner was good, but I'm so totally craving jalapeƱo poppers from Arbys. With the buffalo berry sauce. Yummy! *must-have-some-soon* 
Kirsten's hanging out  in my room with me tonight. She's been sick & home from school the last couple of days. She's fun to talk to. A little boy crazy, but yeah. lol We are in agreement that we need to do a photo shoot soon. Just because I have no computer to upload them to doesn't mean we cant have some fun taking pics of eachother. And Maiah. And Elijah. And Vernie. And whoever else wants in. lol :)
My back has been hurting a lot lately. Like, I can't stand up straight half of the time again because of lower back pain. Beats headaches I guess, but yeah, I'm getting sick of being in pain. :p
My notice of receipt from the US government for filing for the change of status finally came. (Brandon's & Vern's came last week.) ...mine was sent to the wrong address. Somehow the paralegal made yet another mistake that we didn't catch & turned mine in with half of Nina's address & half of ours?! It went to Nina's house. Yeah. Not too happy to have another mistake on our hands. Especially at the crazy amount this stuff is costing us. Those official receipts (complete with a do not leave the country while this is pending notice) are a big step. Yay!

K, yeah - that's plenty of random babbling. My apologies for the continued lack of pics. I honestly have no clue when Vern will get around to fixing my computer. Bummer, huh. :p

'night blogland!

No comments: