"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Spring!

...even though it's snowing here right now. Yeah...
I'm just happy to be back online. We've been without our home internet since Tuesday. Our phone is through Vonage, so no internet connection has meant no home phone either. :p Fun huh? But it's Friday afternoon and all is well again. :) I might just brave the snow & get a couple of things done. And there's definitely some WoW in my near future. I wish there was some PS time & wedding pic proofing as well, but not yet. :p Yeah, still missing my computer something fierce.


But hey, it's Spring! And I visited Viv & Wil in my dreams this morning and North Carolina was was exceptionally beautiful and full of pretty flowers in my head. I'll take my dream over the snow going on here. Seriously uncool to be dumped on like this today. lol


Anyway, I'm happy to be back online and excited to see some Spring-y-ness here soon!


Hugs!

No comments: