"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, March 13, 2011

birthday boy

I have no pictures of him, but my Vernie is 10 today.

He's the monkey with the chocolate brown eyes. He's my little gamer - he loves strategy/war games, and first person shooters. He's a natural at math and enjoys school in general. He's good at it. Smart kiddo. He's a thinker, a builder, a strategist & gives great hugs when nobody's looking.

We took the kiddos to a park today (it's nice out!) made Vernie a cake and dinner is almost ready. His favorite - chicken alfredo. Brandon bought him a new game - gears of war 2 or something like that. We got him & Elijah (Ej's b-day is on Wednesday) Lego Universe, with 3 month subscriptions each. Fun stuff!'

Oh, and he's got a general request. Please dont call him "little Vern" anymore. Double-digits and all. yeah.

Happy birthday chocolate monkey! I love you so much & hope you're having an awesome sort of day. :)

Hugs!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am a day late..... Happy Birthday Vern! 10, wow! I hope you had the most awesome day!

Love you bunches and bunches!
xoxoxoxoxo