"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Tuesday was...

...slow
At least this morning it was. I had a hard time getting out of bed - it took me awhile. :p
...wet
All of the snow from our storm was melty & slushy this afternoon. It was sunny but not all that warm. :p
...sweet
I had an Easter Cream Egg today. Mmmmmm...
...cuddly
Maiah was mommy's little girl lots today. Love it when she wants extra doses of cuddles. :)
...busy
I couldn't believe how crowded the gym was. It gets insane when the High School teams show up to practice & work out. The track, both basketball gyms, the indoor soccer field & both weight rooms were just so completely busy. Thankfully I squished my session in just fine, but yeah. :p
...owie
I had the ickiest headache that I tried so hard to get rid of before walking to the gym. Thankfully it got a little better during the 3 mile walk. :)
...delicious
I made some yummy loaded mashed potatoes for dinner - bacon, chives & cheddar. Yum.
...entertaining
There was a new Glee tonight! 'nuff said. :)
...quiet
Everyone's asleep, and all I have left to do is a little ab session & maybe peek into WoW. Love my late-night me time. :)

'night blogland!  :)

No comments: