"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Elijah Kent

My baby turned 6 months old on the 16th of this month. Man, time flies. We were at the state fair that day, that's why they're stroller shots. I guess this can be a state fair entry too then. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
And because I have a bazillion Elijah related entries running around in my head I'll also share some "oh boy, is this child teething!" pics here. Consolidating the cuteness. Heh. This child drools buckets and bites anything that will fit into his mouth. He does play with his toys some, but mostly he gnaws on them. This one looks particularly tasty. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' adorable. You just want to eat him up with a spoon!

Christy said...

I agree with Becky! After you kiss those sweet little cheeks! He is such a doll!